Tuesday, April 7, 2009

of pants and men.

i have always wanted the peacock mineral wash jeans from american apparel. they are my absolute favorite thing but since they're a tad expensive, my mom said she would get them for me only when and if i lost weight. so today, strangely enough, my mom randomly complimented me and told me i had the best butt ever. so, of course, i used the opportunity to ask for the pants, by saying that since my butt's so great i should totally get the jeans. and they have just been ordered. sah-weet.



on a totally separate note, today a good guy frined of mine actually told me "soph, you're way too hot for the friend zone so get the fuck outta there." and i realized how totally right he is! i mean, i'm not saying i think i'm hot, but i definitely am a guys' girl and get along with guys really well. so although i would like to keep my guy friends, i think i need to "the the fuck outta there" and finally land a boy.

random photo from russia: "opinions & trash"

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! I love the color of the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those jeans are hot, and yes, you're too hot. fuck friend zone.

    ReplyDelete